Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3 Tamper Alarm Error Reset

thereishope

11 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

Can you hear the front tamper click as you close the lid, plus does it have a back tamper (I don't know)?

The 'click' is very subtle, which can be heard when there is no compression in the spring. I think this is the only tamper.

13 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

Try holding the spring down and resetting the alarm, the button makes a click noise when closed

Good idea, I held down the spring and reset the alarm with the Grand Master code and as per my -> Activities -> -> Bypass Troubles -> Y. -> Advanced... -> Restore Alarm -> Y (until list is empty). --> Restore Trbl. -> Y.

The error is still there "System Status:   Partition 1, not ready to arm, Tamper alarm in main unit".

3 minutes ago, thereishope said:

The 'click' is very subtle, which can be heard when there is no compression in the spring. I think this is the only tamper.

Good idea, I held down the spring and reset the alarm with the Grand Master code and as per my -> Activities -> -> Bypass Troubles -> Y. -> Advanced... -> Restore Alarm -> Y (until list is empty). --> Restore Trbl. -> Y.

The error is still there "System Status:   Partition 1, not ready to arm, Tamper alarm in main unit".

there is one on the back of the unit too

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 hour ago, james.wilson said:

there is one on the back of the unit too

I put it all back together and double checked the fit and spring location/function. It all seems to be assembled correctly and still getting the error. The computer voice error makes it more annoying :(

25 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

well you did buy a risco lol

I still think you have a current tamper and its reporting it till you clear it

Yep hoping to find a way to clear the tamper main unit code when Risco support return to work on Monday. Doesn't help the confidence when their cloud service keeps dropping out in the few days I've been using them. 

Which entry level PIR camera system with cloud service (Risco's is free) do you guys think is best? I'm thinking of returning this one if it can't be resolved <_<

Edited by thereishope

confidence when their cloud service keeps dropping out in the few days I've been using them. 

Which entry level PIR camera system with cloud service (Risco's is free)

Free kind of means its gonna be a bit sh1

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.