Security Installer Community

Pet Friendly Sensors

Guest stubbsy007

couldnt disagree more...

I knew you would reply with that.

The vast majority of PF detectors are ****, no two ways about it but if you use a quality one such as a bosch and set up right you cant go wrong, try one and change your opinion :yes:

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

so did i.. :P

i bet nobody got surprised...

anyhow, if someone has so much to steal in their apartment that thieves would use the inability of PF detectors i assume they have enough money to build separate building for their pets to stay in while they are away..????

i bet nobody got surprised...

anyhow, if someone has so much to steal in their apartment that thieves would use the inability of PF detectors i assume they have enough money to build separate building for their pets to stay in while they are away..????

you dont have to rich to have a pet dog,cat,rabbit...tho we love animals here...unlike some places :hmm:

you dont have to rich to have a pet dog,cat,rabbit...

ofcourse not but if you don't have anything to steal why would anyone do all the tricks to defeat the PF detector??

tho we love animals here...unlike some places :hmm:

i don't have a slightest glue what do you mean.. :whistle:

ofcourse not but if you don't have anything to steal why would anyone do all the tricks to defeat the PF detector??

i don't have a slightest glue what do you mean.. :whistle:

my pet dog and rabbit hide in fear at the mention of the name georg... :fear:

i wonder if the Australian method would be a better option?, as i understand it if you want to start a company you have to prove to a board you are competant, only then are you issued with a license to trade.
As we all know Australia is Britain

Customers!

Archived