Security Installer Community

Customer Base

Guest Fused Spur

TO ADD, WE HAVE JUST STARTED USING LEAFLETS IN ESTATE AGENTS ON THERE DESKS (FINGERS CROSSED)

you didnt fall for that one did you?? can I interest you in a mobile phone/loan/debt collection ;)

my ex GF is an EA and trust me, they'll be straight in the bin once your cheque clears!

Guest Fused Spur
you didnt fall for that one did you?? can I interest you in a mobile phone/loan/debt collection ;)

my ex GF is an EA and trust me, they'll be straight in the bin once your cheque clears!

No, but i know what you mean. :yes:

Ive got a cousin who owns a chain of 7, so I have faith in the project.

The best way is to look after the customers you have, and you will find that your customer base growth will look after itself.

Pete

Totaly agree with you pete

Make sure your customer is number 1 and they will recomend you every time.

How many have tried leafleting and found it works, was thinking of doing it meself.

It's how I started years ago, I focused on new estates and got on average 1-3 a week just from that. I don't need to do that now but if I was starting out or looking to increase my base I would certainly leaflet a small area where I did an installation, as I suggested above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest philhaley
Yep it can cause upset if contacting other peoples systems, i know a few have had NSI come down on them.

I worked for //.National Installer.// for a number of years and they actively encouraged us to approach other peoples customer. Don't see what it has to do with the NSI.

I have never had much response from leaflets.

Maybe you have hit on a better design or wording... because of course, it isn't just a matter of how many leaflets... it's like everything else we do, it's down to getting it right.

Any tips Guys :yes:

Archived