Security Installer Community

Makes It Worthwhile

Ah, I think the property involved was the police store room where they keep the supplies for those mobile 'Police hot dog stands' they have at major incidents and footie matches.

It would well explain the rapid response.

Certainly a more appropriate response than my son got on New Years Eve to his car being vandalised in a normally quiet neighbourhood:

He parked totally legally in a shopping street near the station about 5pm to catch a train into London.

At 8pm the police spotted his car with a broken window and both mirrors ripped off.

When we got home (about 2am) there was a card through the door saying please call the police.

They said they were treating it as having been abandoned and asked if I was the owner!

When we said it had been parked not long before they found it and pointed out that it was totally legal, taxed, recently serviced and MOT'ed etc and so had presumably been vandalised they lost interest. Didn't want to talk to us and said only the owner (our son) could talk to them.

They sounded like they were much more interested in trying to catch out a motorist than catch the criminals who caused the damage. :bruce_h4h:

Guest rjbsec
Mmmm.... I think I can see where this thread is going... :unsure:

6 x 999 calls for burglary in progress - control room neglected to pass them on for response! :o

Certainly a more appropriate response than my son got on New Years Eve to his car being vandalised in a normally quiet neighbourhood:

He parked totally legally in a shopping street near the station about 5pm to catch a train into London.

At 8pm the police spotted his car with a broken window and both mirrors ripped off.

When we got home (about 2am) there was a card through the door saying please call the police.

They said they were treating it as having been abandoned and asked if I was the owner!

When we said it had been parked not long before they found it and pointed out that it was totally legal, taxed, recently serviced and MOT'ed etc and so had presumably been vandalised they lost interest. Didn't want to talk to us and said only the owner (our son) could talk to them.

They sounded like they were much more interested in trying to catch out a motorist than catch the criminals who caused the damage. :bruce_h4h:

Thats why the police have no respect from the public nowadys, more interested in motorists and making money thats why the scum laugh at us and the police.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

• 1 month later...
New years day, early morning, intruders break into property, alarm activated, police called, perps caught red handed. :)

Makes me feel like the caped crusader :whistle:

last thursday one of my cameras recorded a thief who stole 20k worth of antique clocks at a client of mines home - the cops recognising him easily from the excellent quality images, caught him within 2 hours, clocks recovered and returned without damage.

serious egg all over the non-working N.A.C.O.S.S. registered alarm installers red face, and they took 18 hours to responde to a non-activating system which has

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived