Security Installer Community

ticked off! + a bit of advice

Guest Lorraine

Guest Lorraine

hi breff,

its a 48, I assume you meant 2 bells on sab not scb. anyhow i am going to put one bell on sab, the other on scb and wire the scb's tamper into the 8xp expander.

thanks

lorraine

PS would anyone like any pictures of my diy install? I was thinking about putting up a website with all my diy on it. rewires, central heating etc.

I am sure people would love to see your alarm install. However, be warned. The last DIY-er who posted his pictures is probably still in therapy after the friendly abuse he received. Just be prepared for some criticism from the more pedenatic members. :fear::)

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

whoops, yes sab, typo of course

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

More a case of "Thorough" than Pedantic ;)

If we don't point out whats wrong how are they supposed to know what to correct?

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Presumably that would be PEDANTIC that you meant? :P:P

ha ha :)

More a case of "Thorough" than Pedantic ;)

If we don't point out whats wrong how are they supposed to know what to correct?

Regards

Bellman

It's when there is nothing to correct, just minute things that people blow out of proportion, like "OH MY GOD - LOOK - the battery is 3mm more over to the right than where I would put it" ..............type thing.

Anyway, I think pedenatic sounds like a grand new word. I just have to think up of a meaning and off to Oxford Dictionary I go.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

ha ha :)

It's when there is nothing to correct, just minute things that people blow out of proportion, like "OH MY GOD - LOOK - the battery is 3mm more over to the right than where I would put it" ..............type thing.

Anyway, I think pedenatic sounds like a grand new word. I just have to think up of a meaning and off to Oxford Dictionary I go.

:gimme:

cheers Zak, I'm glad someone understands irony! :whistle:

Archived