Security Installer Community

adt accord xpc

Guest Guest_mike_*

Guest Guest_mike_*

help if you can i have an //.National Installer.// monitored accord xpc system i want to add 2 pirs t the 2 spare zones i have left on the panel is it possible witout //.National Installer.// having to come out and lift my leg to the tune of

Usually the answer is no due to the system being under the terms of a maintenance contract. Also you would have to program the new zones into the system, which could only be done by an engineer.

Another point to note, if you decide to fiddle and damage the system then the cost of repair could exceed the costs of getting the co in to do the works for you. :hmm:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

If your system is monitored or under some sort of contract then you can't mess with it yourself for obvious reasons.

If its not too long until you are out of contract, you could wait and then transfer your business to a local NACOSS or similar approved company. They would be likely to quote based on the cost of the raw materials and the engineer time involved in making the changes for you. I don't think its possible to say whether

Archived