Security Installer Community

resolution

Guest fathead

Guest Echo
Nice one guys I think we all agree then that things are moving very fast in cctv both in the recording and transmission of signals , on that note has anyone read up on the new 360 camera from vista?? its priced at £1200! will be looking to have a peak at it on tuesday at IFSEC, (will we all be wearing our printed lapel badges )you know the template that dave posted??? it would be interesting to see how many of us were there!! Paul.

52773[/snapback]

I wish I could be at IFSEC too... :whistle:

Nice one guys I think we all agree then that things are moving very fast in cctv both in the recording and transmission of signals , on that note has anyone read up on the new 360 camera from vista?? its priced at £1200! will be looking to have a peak at it on tuesday at IFSEC, (will we all be wearing our printed lapel badges )you know the template that dave posted??? it would be interesting to see how many of us were there!! Paul.

52773[/snapback]

Had a look today, Great alternative to a budget dome!

3M Pixel CMOS (2048x1536)

1/2" 4:3

2 video outputs

Thats as much processing as CPU's can handle at the moment, at 17fps.

Worth a look:!:

And this is where?

53421[/snapback]

I'm beginning to think he dreamt it. :w00t: I haven't seen it and several other people have asked me the same question. :question:

Doh! Managed to miss that one, even though it's sandwiched between some of my posts.

Plenty of time for getting one printed out for next year though. ;)

I only read the first post and i found the answer @ ifsec:

21 megapixel camera. frame rate is 50 per minute but it takes WIDE picture and you can zoom within the picture with quite amazing quality. Thou prise was something like ** to ** K. They use it at least in football arenas to see who set off the flares etc. with six cameras you can see the whole arena.

will post the details later..

I only read the first post and i found the answer @ ifsec:

21 megapixel camera. frame rate is 50 per minute but it takes WIDE picture and you can zoom within the picture with quite amazing quality. Thou prise was something like ** to ** K. They use it at least in football arenas to see who set off the flares etc. with six cameras you can see the whole arena.

will post the details later..

53694[/snapback]

That would be this camera here that Robert already linked to George.

robert99d  May 4 2005, 09:25 PM Post #35 

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,173

Found it

sentryscope

Looks quite good and expensive 

Stangley they quoted £**k to £**k to me, is it coz u is Finnish? :whistle:

Archived