Security Installer Community

Paragon Plus HELP !!!!

Guest pmjolley

Guest pmjolley

Hi, I'm having problems with my Paragon Plus alarm system .... it keeps going on and off like there is a power issue .... it has a little light on the fault led and i can't seem to get it to completely reset .... in fact it's going off as i'm typing .... i can't locate the user manual from the previous property owner .... anyone know where i can download a PARAGON PLUS USER MANUAL from ..... help help... or is it a case of call out an alarm man ???

Here`s the USER manual, its in PDF format so you`ll need adobe acrobat to view it.

Paragon_plus_user_manual.pdf

May I suggest that now would seem a very good time to get it serviced.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hi, I'm having problems with my Paragon Plus alarm system .... it keeps going on and off like there is a power issue .... it has a little light on the fault led and i can't seem to get it to completely reset .... in fact it's going off as i'm typing .... i can't locate the user manual from the previous property owner .... anyone know where i can download a PARAGON PLUS USER MANUAL from ..... help help... or is it a case of call out an alarm man ???

46094[/snapback]

When you say it is going on and off - what exactly do you mean, one of the lights, the whole system, internal sounder, external sounder?

Guest pmjolley
When you say it is going on and off - what exactly do you mean, one of the lights, the whole system,  internal sounder, external sounder?

46099[/snapback]

Thanks for the posts .... The whole system ... annoying the neighbours etc... i run down and put in my code and it stops for a while .... the little "Fault" led stays on though .....think it might be a long night ... I've tried downloading the link but can't get anything ??? is there another link or do paragon have a webpage .... tried search google ??

• 3 years later...

hi needs some help, its 3 am and the alram keeps going off.

Current house has Paragon Plus Alarm fitted (done by previous owners), everything has been fine until recently (had builders in). Every few days Alarm keeps going off and I just type in master code to reset, however today it just won't stop have to key in master code several times before it turns off, then 5 miniutes on it goes off again!!!!! After 20th attempt it seems to have 'reset' and all is quiet....

think its time to get alarm serviced, can anyone recommend engineer in Birmingham area ?

Your help is much appreciated (by me and the neighbours!).

With the paragon range if your battery was faulty it would show the fault light and keep going off, as if its trying to tell you to change the battery. But most of all get your systems serviced...........

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Archived