Security Installer Community

CCTV onto seperate networks

Guest IM_Alarms

Yeah yeah..... Galaxy's rule etc.... I know!

37479[/snapback]

whats a galaxy!!!!i found a great new panel slyronix i think its called forget sms/dialer this one talks to your boss direct..cutting edge technology or just cutting... :o

Guest IM_Alarms
cheers again guys, i'll track the data install fellow down as Lurch suggests and maybe just twist his arm up his back a bit. At least I am better informed now...................... I am aren't I? :yes::wacko::whistle:

At least I am better informed now...................... I am aren't I? :yes:  :wacko:  :whistle:

37482[/snapback]

Course you are! If you need a pro to come down and do the job shout up. ;)

Guest IM_Alarms

That is what the Forum is for after all, I'll keep you informed if I win the job. Quote is in the post as we speak.........

Ta again all.

This is EASY job.

There is no need to link four networks together to access the DVR.

Only thing you have to do is to make the DVR as fifth network and put it behind firewall. Then you make accesslist into firewall which accepts only configured IP addresses.

you need:

1x Firewall (less than 1k

2 things Keke;

1) I think you've misunderstood somewhere. The objective is to restrict access between the four networks, not between the DVR and the network in general.

2) Where do you buy your firewalls from? 1K is way over the top for this application.

Archived