Security Installer Community

Abacus / DA

Guest Mickie D

What the.......

Mickie, I was starting to like you but I now realise you're a complete t0t who is full of cr2p.

Please do not swear on the open forums its not big and its not clever.

Guest Mickie D

please read some of your posts fella... even the ones not put my way, they are negative always to bloody over the top witty, you know how anoying it is to patronise everyone because you think you have a level of skill no one else has.

if im full of crup then fine i like my crup and i am grateful its nothing like your brilliance.

point taken about the trade accounts (moderator) i can prove i am trade tomoz with my sony cybershot handy but its not even about it anymore.... there is so much fooking alarm super leagues going on.

and lurch i care not for if you was starting to like me or not.... when u posted that did you think it would impress me or did you think you was showing me the light and taking me under your wing ?

one word

patronising !!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out for old ones though some had a nasty habit of loosing the engineer code and and locking you out .only cure was a new chip(oven baked of course fat fryed is bad for you!!) also some would let you in the F/X if you were quick without starting the timer !!again more chips. :yes:

right i looked at this alarm i took out last week and found it saying

abacus on one of the stickers on the chips and also found it said DA (i think) Security

anyone know what alarm this is and it was installed by clarion ?

thanks very much

37069[/snapback]

yes it was more likely to be fitted by clarion who has been bought out , and da stood for Digital Audio.

Archived