Security Installer Community

security master tp-800 pre wired alarm problems!

7 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

It's not kit that people in the trade would touch, hence the response you are getting regarding the manual.

I am sorry this is not what you are looking for but each person that has responded has given there personal opinion nothing more, it is a forum after all.

But this is DIY section? So he just needs some tips or even a guess lol

44 minutes ago, dra6ko said:

These are not answers for help.

I need help.The system is working it need to be just set up nothing more,and I need someone that can help me or upload/pay for the manual.

Ok so if it's working what needs to be setup then?

1.How to reset the system it,may be some key combination or power loss.

2.How to set up the zones.I think mine are not set because all of them are in red.

3.How to put the passcode

4.After that to set up the time need for enter passcode 5-10-15sec.

I do know it's DIY, if you know how to work on one then that's fine maybe you can answer the questions, I am just saying I doubt anyone here has fitted one and it's not easy to work out unless you are in front of the thing.

When I go looking for professional advise I don't expect people to guess when they advise me.

The picture of the door contact is a bit too close to answer the previous question regarding fitment.

6 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

I do know it's DIY, if you know how to work on one then that's fine maybe you can answer the questions, I am just saying I doubt anyone here has fitted one and it's not easy to work out unless you are in front of the thing.

When I go looking for professional advise I don't expect people to guess when they advise me.

The picture of the door contact is a bit too close to answer the previous question regarding fitment.

I get you man , hardcore burgalar alarm kits like this are beyond me 

4 minutes ago, dra6ko said:

Alright this is some help for the door.

What is the normal distance.

And what is the right fir-arrow vs arrow or opposite.I think it's arrow vs arrow the right one.

Do you have a meter ? DVM? You can experiment to see what distance the contact closes and opens , although "guessing" a few mm will do 

If the contact is right next to each other and the zone light still doesn't go out then must be another fault , providing you can prove the contact is working in the first place 

21 hours ago, dra6ko said:

Here are some pics.

How is the right position of the door sensor?

And the current state of the control panel.

Use two sensors and they are connected in Zone 7 and Zone 6 as like their labels.

But the door sensor don't have any zone label.Currently is in Zone 1,but I don't know.

What mean when the sensor's LED flashes in red?

Tested the horn and it work fine when I release the button at back of the control panel.

Battery status is low because I use power supply for the tests.The batteries are removed.

I'm not newbie with the electronics and computers so with little help will do the things.

I have this system from 5-6 years and now it's time to use it.So sorry that I didn't hold the manual.

P90224-130652.jpg

P90224-130626.jpg

P90224-130634.jpg

Can I see a picture of the main panel board how you wired it ?

Some update.I reconnect the wires and now the zone's LEDs are off.So the things are connected.

And when I open the door zone 2 lit.And stay lit even when I close the door,because I think it need to enter the passcode to restore it.

But no alarm from the horn,may be it's turned off somehow.

P90225-110437.jpg