Security Installer Community

Honeywell Galaxy - Links, is this what I need?

Hi boys and girls,

I'm designing a one function for intruder alarm based on Honeywell Dimension Galaxy. I have got multiple panic alarm buttons and multiple relay outputs. I guess it will be Honeywell C074 Galaxy Series 4-Way Relay Interface  and i would guess this will be connected on pin header. All will be as 24hour type of inputs and I need:

• when one or another zone (panic button) activated, to trigger one or another output, which will be C074. So if Zone1 activated Out1 activated, if Z2 activated out2 activated and so on. 
  • and keep output active until it zone changes the state.  
  • And keep normal 24hour  zone monitoring as normal.

I wonder if for that I will need to use Links (Option 54)? 

So before I will try to get all toughener I would need that some one confirm that is valid concept? So if I still missing something or maybe this totally nonsense?   Any other info you need for this technical bit?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

I don't play with Galaxy much but you just want Zone Mimic outputs?

Sounds correct, but i don't know exactly. How this achievable? I would give a try. 

Some manufacturers have an output option of "Zone Mimic" which you then just select the zone you want to mimic. Job done.

I'd imagine you'd have to use Links on a Gal, I'd be surprised if there isn't an example for something like that in the manual...