Security Installer Community

Honeywell Galaxy - RIO 102 AC FAIL

Hi all,
I have some experience with Texecom but none with Honeywell and have just inherited a Galaxy system in a property that I have taken over. The alarm seems to be stuck in engineer mode. The error shown when trying to exit engineer mode is RIO 102 AC FAIL. There does seem to be an expansion panel at the other side of the building which I believe may be RIO 102? I was told by the previous tenant that I can still use the system in engineer mode and it does seem to arm ok but when I try to trigger the alarm it just beeps with the entry noise indefinitely and the siren will not sound. The display will then show that the alarm was triggered.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

11 hours ago, JonSdl said:

Hi all,
I have some experience with Texecom but none with Honeywell and have just inherited a Galaxy system in a property that I have taken over. The alarm seems to be stuck in engineer mode. The error shown when trying to exit engineer mode is RIO 102 AC FAIL. There does seem to be an expansion panel at the other side of the building which I believe may be RIO 102? I was told by the previous tenant that I can still use the system in engineer mode and it does seem to arm ok but when I try to trigger the alarm it just beeps with the entry noise indefinitely and the siren will not sound. The display will then show that the alarm was triggered.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Where does it show alarm triggered?

Continuous bleep zones are open , maybe due to the rio fault