Security Installer Community

Weird One, deffo... Mxpro4 issues.

Right Guys, a new year and the same old same old.  "Happy New Year All"..

Another event on @ the stadium and more false activations.

All 4 stands fullish and 3 random call points into fire, all 3 on separate nodes and just random.

I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the root of the problem, All the external call points are the apollo IP rated versions a stated earlier, I know that Apollo and Discovery are more or less the same thus are able to 

run together on the same loop but on viewing the config file while on site today I noticed that the loop device data states that all these call points are Discovery,

There are 4 plant rooms that each contain an Apollo intelligent call point, in the config these are Apollo, I know there's only 4 but not one of these have caused any issues since our takeover of the system.

I'm clutching @ straws here as The sites config was passed to Advanced with details of the parts used, they didn't flag up any anomalies thus I didn't think this would have anything to do with all this., 

4 hours ago, martinhendo said:

Right Guys, a new year and the same old same old.  "Happy New Year All"..

Another event on @ the stadium and more false activations.

All 4 stands fullish and 3 random call points into fire, all 3 on separate nodes and just random.

I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the root of the problem, All the external call points are the apollo IP rated versions a stated earlier, I know that Apollo and Discovery are more or less the same thus are able to 

run together on the same loop but on viewing the config file while on site today I noticed that the loop device data states that all these call points are Discovery,

There are 4 plant rooms that each contain an Apollo intelligent call point, in the config these are Apollo, I know there's only 4 but not one of these have caused any issues since our takeover of the system.

I'm clutching @ straws here as The sites config was passed to Advanced with details of the parts used, they didn't flag up any anomalies thus I didn't think this would have anything to do with all this., 

I think your gonna have to remove all probable issues. Split the loop. See if it happens next time. And where. The lads here have huge experience and highly talented but you have a problem. Narrow it down a bit and keep doing that. Even Mr H xtral ball can't help you. 

Normal stuff, keep slimming it down then you will probably be pissed of when you see what it is

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.