Security Installer Community

Old timer engineer returning to the industry

Kaizen Security

Hello to all. I used to be in the fire and security industry many years ago and evolved my career into IT security. Recently due to the overwhelming amount of shockingly bad residential security systems available on the market I have have decided to re-enter the industry to educate the consumer and provide genuine fit for purpose solutions.

I have noticed that the Honeywell Galaxy systems I used to install in many years ago are still deployed in the field so on the surface at least not much seems to have changed in the commercial space.

Let the fun begin 🙂

1 hour ago, Kaizen Security said:

Recently due to the overwhelming amount of shockingly bad residential security systems available on the market I have have decided to re-enter the industry to educate the consumer and provide genuine fit for purpose solutions.

Tat alarms & naff doorbells is what the public want...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

On 18/09/2023 at 20:50, Kaizen Security said:

I have noticed that the Honeywell Galaxy systems I used to install in many years ago are still deployed in the field so on the surface at least not much seems to have changed in the commercial space.

Let the fun begin 🙂

Good luck with trying to get a panel from somewhere though, Ive been waiting months for a Dimension G3 panel and the last update was for an ETA Oct 9. If we were installing Galaxy full time we would go bust.

Welcome to the forum