Security Installer Community

Well we have hit a new all time low (verisure problems)

Ripped this awful thing out   if anyone is thinking about verisure DONT 

half the detectors had no battery's Including the panic button.

The monitoring failed   never went through after a activation.

The customer support didn't pick up after 4 hours.

And none of the devices have tamper switches or wireless supervision 

20220813_172013.jpg

Sadly you see this junk everywhere you go nowadays, I feel sorry for the smaller alarm companies as Veri-shocking is taking on most of the sort of customers that would otherwise go with a smaller type co. 

( I could have thought of a better word to describe them that begins with sh  but this is public and minors maybe watching)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

proves than marketing works ?

Currently they are spend way more than they are making though. They owe a few £million, but so did Moon Pig and that sold its way out of debt. I think they are just waiting for one of the big boys to buy them, but any of the big boys that know anything about alarms will know that the company is not worth its debt ( if I found a few £million stuffed down the back of my sofa Veritat would be the last place I would be thinking of investing it). So atm they will carry on and hope the profit catches up with the debt.

The things they have going for them is the ads seem good, they have a very quick turn around for installation, and the the people running it are ruthless marketing salesman. Because the ARC is NSI approved, the try to bamboozle the customer into thinking they are.

In reality the kit is real tat and nothing like the adds would have you believe, the people installing it are shaved monkeys that did a weeks training on how to screw tat to the wall, and the sales is all smoke and mirrors. They dont have snowballs chance in hell of getting NSI non of their staff are CRB checked, and none of the tat they install is EN50131. 

I'm currently working on reverse engineering it so I can reprogram, change locked options and make it so I can get it set up as a GSM speech and text dialler so if the client doesn't want a new system then I can still take it over  

3 things I learned already 

1. There are tamper switch but they do nothing or just show the zone as active

2. To change parameters you just need a user code and a paperclip 

3. None of the signals are encrypted

• james.wilson changed the title to Well we have hit a new all time low (verisure problems)