Security Installer Community

Pyronix enforcer v10

marky

I have just installed a pyronix enforcer v10 all up and running got the app on my phone all good and just added a xdl12tt-we outdoor pir and want it to send me Notifications when the Perimeter is broken all I want to know is what setting to put it on and does the alarm have to be on a full arm for me to get this just been in touch with pyronix and they was so un helpful saying I should have a installer putting the system in I have been messing with cctv and alarms all my life just hit a brick wall a bit with the settings so need a little help 

thanks Mark 

15 minutes ago, marky said:

I have just installed a pyronix enforcer v10 all up and running got the app on my phone all good and just added a xdl12tt-we outdoor pir and want it to send me Notifications when the Perimeter is broken all I want to know is what setting to put it on and does the alarm have to be on a full arm for me to get this just been in touch with pyronix and they was so un helpful saying I should have a installer putting the system in I have been messing with cctv and alarms all my life just hit a brick wall a bit with the settings so need a little help 

thanks Mark 

Pyronix silly people ask them why they selling it to everyone lol

That's was side point , I don't know this one tho, but some panels have technical zones , some have a follow input setup so you get notified and have ability to setup time of day etc maybe 

You might need to just have it chime if audible but I assume it's wireless which will also kill the battery 

7 hours ago, marky said:

just been in touch with pyronix and they was so un helpful saying I should have a installer putting the system in I have been messing with cctv and alarms all my life just hit a brick wall a bit with the settings so need a little help

It not a consumer product,

6 hours ago, marky said:

I have all ready asked why they are for sale all over facebook and eBay 

You can buy a boiler in Wickes, I doubt Worcester Bosch would be very helpful if you called them for DIY advice?

• Upvote 1

Mr? Veritas God