Security Installer Community

Hello from Serbia!

fermevc

To be totally honest, I've joined the community hoping to find Titan v2 sw...

After reading a couple of the most important topics regarding rules and similar, I've realized that there is some serious business going on here, and I wish you all to keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, I can't apply for "Forum Trade Application", but will stay active and contribute anyway I can in the future.

I have 15 years of working experience in intrusion, access, fire, CCTV and networking, been dealing with all major vendors in those industries...

I'm officially trained for UTC Advisor Master and EST3 line of products, but that was 8 years ago, and in the mean time a lot of stuff has changed.

Although, I'm actively maintaining more than 50 ATSxxxx networked sites, my employer doesn't have an active communication channel with UTC...

I will continue to browse the forums and assist others if I can.

Sorry if my English is bad...

BR, Igor

27 minutes ago, fermevc said:

To be totally honest, I've joined the community hoping to find Titan v2 sw...

After reading a couple of the most important topics regarding rules and similar, I've realized that there is some serious business going on here, and I wish you all to keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, I can't apply for "Forum Trade Application", but will stay active and contribute anyway I can in the future.

I have 15 years of working experience in intrusion, access, fire, CCTV and networking, been dealing with all major vendors in those industries...

I'm officially trained for UTC Advisor Master and EST3 line of products, but that was 8 years ago, and in the mean time a lot of stuff has changed.

Although, I'm actively maintaining more than 50 ATSxxxx networked sites, my employer doesn't have an active communication channel with UTC...

I will continue to browse the forums and assist others if I can.

Sorry if my English is bad...

BR, Igor

English is better than mine , they don't understand me yet , one day maybe