Security Installer Community

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone. 

Bit about me 37yrs old, started with Chubb fire and security at 16yrs old, worked there as an apprentice until 2001 and on to installation engineer within same depertment, 2007 started as a sub contractor mainly for Chubb then started as a the Chubb resident engineer (based at site) with their systems side on one of our nuclear power stations. 

4yrs ago left the industry and started with EDF on the same power station,  in a bit of a career change. 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rabmcnaught said:

Hi everyone. 

Bit about me 37yrs old, started with Chubb fire and security at 16yrs old, worked there as an apprentice until 2001 and on to installation engineer within same depertment, 2007 started as a sub contractor mainly for Chubb then started as a the Chubb resident engineer (based at site) with their systems side on one of our nuclear power stations. 

4yrs ago left the industry and started with EDF on the same power station,  in a bit of a career change. 

Thanks. 

You Glow in dark? 

Yello

Congrats on overcoming the big C, edf treating you well? 

Working down on that site was the most enjoyable task in my time at shorrockinitialchubb, I really wanted to go for the resident engineers job, but the commute was a pure **** and the mrs didn't want to move.

Ever hear from George Charles?

Hi there, no don’t hear personally from George much but hear he is doing really well in his retirement. 

I took over from George, and Edf treating my really well thanks, I work as a lowly security guard now, the days off are hard to get used too 4 on 6 off, crazy.

I miss the hands on stuff, but this job has fantastic benefits. 

Edited by Rabmcnaught