Security Installer Community

OK OK I know...

One of our guys drills through a wall and goes straight through some armoured, hes drilling close to a central heating pipe his side and on pulling the drill out (still spinning) nicks the pipe as well!!!!

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

why is it when we take risks we know it will end in tears and yet on the odd occasion we carry on?!?!?Ā  :!:

29418[/snapback]

TRUE! more haste less speed.

you should write that one down mateĀ  :P

29459[/snapback]

Would you do a review of everything you write down? I guess i am not the only one who would be interested.. :)

:wacko: A few years ago i was doing a take over on a fire alarm system in an old civic building (It was also the local court house) we asked the cartaker which fuse turned of the reception ring, He took us down to the celler and showed me a room full of mains breakers and said its one of these. (nothing was labeled)

So I decided to do the mains live. Man did i get a hum dinger down my arm when i was puting the live in. Needless to say i was distracted for the rest of the day.

Thats my story! Drilled the mains in the floor as well on another job but thankfully the breaker triped on that one.

Adrian B)

Archived