July 31, 201610 yr comment_448874 1 hour ago, datadiffusion said: Or were a lot of DIY sh1ite all polyprop anyway? ↑ Mr Veritas God Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40340-removing-sounder-cover/page/2/#findComment-448874 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 7, 201610 yr comment_449045 I wouldn't use it as a dummy, I would bin it and get a dummy one the same as what your going to use as you live WD. Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40340-removing-sounder-cover/page/2/#findComment-449045 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 7, 201610 yr comment_449046 I must have missed that but, yes for god sakes using that as a dummy will only increase your chances of being burgled, as any burglar with half a brain will realise that box would be part of a system that would have long stopped being used or working... So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40340-removing-sounder-cover/page/2/#findComment-449046 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 7, 201610 yr comment_449048 22 minutes ago, datadiffusion said: I must have missed that but, yes for god sakes using that as a dummy will only increase your chances of being burgled, as any burglar with half a brain will realise that box would be part of a system that would have long stopped being used or working... sorry for pointing it out. Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40340-removing-sounder-cover/page/2/#findComment-449048 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 7, 201610 yr Author comment_449049 3 hours ago, WDT said: I wouldn't use it as a dummy, I would bin it and get a dummy one the same as what your going to use as you live WD. OK Thanks. It's in the bin. Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40340-removing-sounder-cover/page/2/#findComment-449049 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.