Security Installer Community

engr

coituma

Not all Nigerians are scammers Dave, you cant go round stereotyping people by the country they live in 

Hi and welcome coituma, what would you like to know about the UK's security industry

24 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

Not all Nigerians are scammers Dave, you cant go round stereotyping people by the country they live in 

cause I can, I even drill it down to county,

A big hi6 to AG & the cornwell massive :D

• Upvote 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Thanks for your understanding, Am interested in installation of CCTV. I recently ran into some problems while installing, and am looking for solutions for it.

1. I have 10 cameras installed in a location, 4 channel cam is always burning in spite  that I used power box. It will work very well, but once I short down to come back next day on putting it on the 4 cameras will not come again. Please what could be the possible problems? And solutions.

2. In another location with 16 cam, 2 out of it keep tripping off without showing video loss and when I check the cable with hand monitor it shows the video. Please how can I resolve this?

The distance between camera and DVR is about 145 meters.

The camera is powered with CCTV power box which contains fuses for every channel.

I use RG-59 with power for about 50 meters, at that point I fit in the power box to power the cameras and the rest distance I used RG-6 coaxial cable to DVR. Thanks