Security Installer Community

Fire & Security Software Package

FSinstall

Hi guys,

Please be patient with me this is my first post and hopefully I am posting in the correct area. I'm the owner of a relatively new business. A South West based fire and security company and could really do with some help / feed back regarding computer business operating software packages ideal aimed at the fire and security industry.

Please let me explain where we are with this at the moment:

We have out grown the excel spread sheet and physical paper side of things quite rapidly and could really do with implementing a suitable software package. We have been lucky enough to have demos from the likes of Alarm Master, Clik and WinSIM, but would like some feed and alternative views on whether anyone knows of any other suitable softwares that maybe worth taking a look at.

Thanks for your time, look forward to hearing your views / experience.

Evening,

There's been some discussions about this on the forum in the past.

They might have been on the trade side (you'll have to make some more posts and apply for trade for that)

We've just gone AM tho after using Cash & Winsims in the past AM looks like a good deal. Seems to do everything Cash does anyway.

Well, Clik is a local co but not convinced its truely 'there'for fire and security use.

Thanks I agree, although it's a great bit of software it's not as fire and security based as Alarm Master or WinSIM which is more what we are looking for.

Evening,

There's been some discussions about this on the forum in the past.

They might have been on the trade side (you'll have to make some more posts and apply for trade for that)

We've just gone AM tho after using Cash & Winsims in the past AM looks like a good deal. Seems to do everything Cash does anyway.

Thanks for replying, AM fits are needs perfectly and Ken seems I nice chap to. AM does look like the system to go for, but always great to gauge feed back from other users before we commit to one or the other.

Do you mind me asking why you came away from the other systems?

I use AM,

Like any of the others its head start from making your own but its just a frame work & you will put a lots time & effort into getting the best from it.

Thanks MRHappy, never understood the saying " time is money " more than I have of late. We're willing to put in the effort it's beyond needed. Appreciate your response.

Hi and welcome AM here, I have used Win Sims in the past and KISS but AM is good value

Many Thanks

Do you mind me asking why you came away from the other systems?

Company I used to work for used winsims and moved to cash as it intergrated with the ARC they used.

If you spend some time inputting the data and setting it up correctly all should be good