Security Installer Community

P Clip Or Tray

whistle

We need to put about 200m of FP 200 in a void under a corridor of a high school. It's a 1960s building and the corridors have voids beneath them for the services mostly pipes for the heating etc. The void is about 1m deep and 2m wide.

I was going to P clip all the way but then thaught it would be a lot quicker to mount some small tray on the wall and steel tie to this as we will need to put another loop in at some point in the future.

I know tray will cost more but should go in a lot quicker.

Anyone got any better ideas?

It's a 1960s building ....

Tray, so you are only drilling once (asbestos).

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

We need to put about 200m of FP 200 in a void under a corridor of a high school. It's a 1960s building and the corridors have voids beneath them for the services mostly pipes for the heating etc. The void is about 1m deep and 2m wide.

I was going to P clip all the way but then thaught it would be a lot quicker to mount some small tray on the wall and steel tie to this as we will need to put another loop in at some point in the future.

I know tray will cost more but should go in a lot quicker.

Anyone got any better ideas?

tray for me,more so if your gonna use it in the future,dont forget the "for fire alarm cables only,all other cables will be removed " stickers every 2 meters to stop the tray hoppers

We bought a Spit Pulsa 700P around 10 years ago for 1 large job that included fixing to concrete and steel, it just about paid for itself on that one job and is still going strong

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company