Security Installer Community

Optima XM6

Guest SimonR

Guest SimonR

Hi, Like a previous message I have read, I have just moved into a new house and the previous owners have not left any documents about the Alarm.

Could you please send me a pdf of the user manual for an Optima XM6?

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest colinchinn

many thanks from me also for this, I have been trying to get hold of a manual for the optima xm alarm ever since we moved into the house.

best wishes

Colin

• 2 years later...
Guest ukchik33
Hi, Like a previous message I have read, I have just moved into a new house and the previous owners have not left any documents about the Alarm.

Could you please send me a pdf of the user manual for an Optima XM6?

Thanks

Hi I'm looking for the user manual for the above. Not got previous pin code from previous owner's though. Can you help please?

• 2 months later...
Guest bladecentre

Hello ,

Sorry to be a pain, but i too would like a copy of the user Guide for the OPTIMA xm6. I Have had an installer check the system after it kept going off. But recently the alarm now goes off as soon as you open the entry Door. So i am hoping its just the timers that need adjusting. I dont want to spend another 45 quid for an engineer to come round when i could do it myself. He has replaced motherboard and battery.

Thanks for your help guys...

He should have left you with a user guide or posted you one. As for timers they are engineer programmable and im sorry but we do not give them out for security reasons.

If he has not set your system up correctly get him back, youve paid for the job to be done.

Someone will probably post a link for the user manual soon.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

If the system was working correctly then recently decided not to it's not the engineer at fault. I believe it will be a relatively simple fix and a call to your installer will be required to replace the offending part.

Guest bladecentre

well did try to download the manual from above but says the link has been removed.. I will call the engineer and see what he says as well as testing to see if its the contact. Thanks for the quick replies...just hope the engineer is as quick at fixing it...

Archived