Security Installer Community

Optima XM6

Guest SimonR

Hi I have the same problem. I am trying to download the manual but I am having trouble. An error message is appearing saying the item has been removed.

do all these people live on the same estate lol

• 5 weeks later...

Need some help - my alarm system was working fine but recently when I set it, the box just beeps and doesn't stop beeping all day. Consequently the alarm never goes off, and the beeping is annoying my neighbours. When I set the alarm code, the light for zone 2 comes on but nothing else. If I omit zone 2 when setting the alarm, it beeps for 30 seconds as expected, then stops. When I open the door the box beeps again and the alarm evetually goes off, but if I move around inside the house having omitted zone 2, the alarm doesn't activate.

Hope that's easy to follow, any ideas?

Need some help - my alarm system was working fine but recently when I set it, the box just beeps and doesn't stop beeping all day. Consequently the alarm never goes off, and the beeping is annoying my neighbours. When I set the alarm code, the light for zone 2 comes on but nothing else. If I omit zone 2 when setting the alarm, it beeps for 30 seconds as expected, then stops. When I open the door the box beeps again and the alarm evetually goes off, but if I move around inside the house having omitted zone 2, the alarm doesn't activate.

Hope that's easy to follow, any ideas?

Find out whats on zone 2. PIR, contact etc proberbly a fault with detector or wiring to the detector. Done any DIY lately?

• 2 weeks later...
ive had a optima xm6 for some time now and recently it has been going off in day mode can anyone give me any ideas what to do with it plz

Can you give us an idea when it was last serviced and when it last had the back up battery changed?

C.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you give us an idea when it was last serviced and when it last had the back up battery changed?

C.

i have changed the battery about a week ago and i have not had it serviced for years the company that put the alarm in does no longer exist

• 6 months later...

Archived