Security Installer Community

An Installer For A Texecom Premier Elite System Wanted

BartyBoy

Hello all

I am new here and I am so pleased that I have found this website on the internet because I am desperate for some help on a Texecom system.

Basically I am looking for an installer who can install a Texecom Premier Elite system in a new build for me. But after contacting 15 different local and nearby alarm companies and none of them shows any interest of installing the system. I am kind of confused and frustrated...

The system that I have got here contains the following components:

1 x Texecom Premier Elite 24 Control Panel (polycarbonate case)
1 x Texecom Premier Elite LCDP RKP with proximity reader
1 x Texecom Premier COM2400 Communicator
3 x Texecom Prestige Compact PIR Detectors
5 x Texecom Proximity Tags
1 x 100m 6 core cable
1 x 7.0Ah Rechargeable Battery
1 x Texecom Odyssey 5 compact

My property is a 3-bedroom house located in Worcestershire near the M40.

If any of you know an installer who can install this system for me, please please let me know...

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by BartyBoy

The biggest issue, is alarm installers do not like installing kit they havent bought or specified as it brings up various issues if anything goes wrong, not that it would.

May be someone on here can help you out, but don't be surprised if no one jumps at the chance.

Edited by secureiam

If your still stuck,

It should take two days at £250 per day (£500) provided you have power and telephone points in panel position. Cables hidden where possible otherwise it will be clipped/stapled or trunking. Your system will be fully programmed for day and night use.

The earliest we could get to you would be 2weeks.

Nah man £100 if it don't work due to these errors, they won't call you again , or they will give you the job because kit is new and sealed , or you will turn up and its second hand kit or part new and part old

What we need is quals!

Edited by al-yeti

Nah man £100 if it don't work due to these errors, they won't call you again , or they will give you the job because kit is new and sealed , or you will turn up and its second hand kit or part new and part old

What we need is quals!

They pay for the day if there kit works or not.

Yes quals just like all the so called sparky muppets with them! Been to job today where so called professional installed new sockets and couldn't of got it any more wrong.

Qualifications yes if done properly and no fast track way like electrical & plumbing.

License would be a better way, I wish electrical would.