Security Installer Community

Police May No Longer Attend Burglaries

I've misread it, You've made sense of it for me, Goncall. So they respond to the arc as normal then ?

ask them i read it as that,i also read they need to protect children from peados and there failing at that too,but as it stems from the highest order i assume its just talk

I appreciate that they won't respond to calls 'five hours after an ipad is missing' (don't agree with it though..they have a duty to the public...and what's more a simple 'ipad response' MAY lead to clearing up a few more unsolved burglaries in the area..if they are thinking on their feet)But what happens when a little old lady phones the police to tell them her alarm is sounding and she can hear intruders downstairs ? Do they just ignore it? ...Bit too political for my liking.

This has being going on for years, back in 95 i had the 'van' (estate car) broken into, they were like 'so what'.

i had the same when they nicked my ladders and steps,didnt notice when i came back from a midweek game,only next morning when i thought van looked a bit different,tbf they came out that night and done door to door,as its a public service they can only do what they can do with the cuts now

Sorry to hear about your gear, my van was cleared out under my nose (virtually) when I reported it they said "...your lucky..we found a car with no wheels last night.." No empathy, almost couldn't care less attitude..And that was long before these so called cuts.

looks like britain is becoming the country of the criminal then maybe its time us do good people found another island!

Edited by satsuma01

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

looks like britain is becoming the country of the criminal then maybe its time us do good people found another island!

Don't worry it will soon become another island , so no need to leave

what you mean alyeti?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Hi Alyeti, I've read the BBC blog,interesting stuff. And people still believe we should be part of the EU.."...we've got to be a member because we'll lose trade,blah,blah,blah..." This little island is no longer ours..it is however a major outpost for the U.S.A.. I am not a ukip member, but I have several books on the EU which contain amazing facts and figures so anyone who has a cast iron reason (backed up by irrevocable evidence)for staying in the EU rather than claiming back our shores please feel free to attack my stance...incidentally the original post referred to police withdrawing response.