Security Installer Community

Hello To One & All....

mjh760

Hello everybody, i currently work for a security company in norfolk and found this forum when looking for some info online a few weeks ago, i then hung around in the back ground for a while, i like what i see and thought it may be time to introduce myself..... so hello to all.... I mainly work with texecom products but if out on service it could be anything.... will leave it there for now as dont want to bore the pants off everyone.

Haha, yeah, hard to believe i know, its amazing, you unplug your phone line, plug in another one into a box, listen for the dial up tone  then boom, interweb....!! just for everyones info i am originally from manchester... we got broadband up there...

Hey, gimme 6.

Welcome.

let me put my third nipple away first...

Haha, yeah, hard to believe i know, its amazing, you unplug your phone line, plug in another one into a box, listen for the dial up tone  then boom, interweb....!! just for everyones info i am originally from manchester... we got broadband up there...

let me put my third nipple away first...

Hi and welcome

We have a trade area full of nutcases with three nipples like you , if you would like to apply check out here http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/forum-trade-access.html

No punchline.

It's TSI there's always a punchline...

I used to have a girlfriend who had 3 nipples.

Did her dad warn you off with his gold gun ?

Not necessary a good punchline, but always a punchline ;)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God