Security Installer Community

Win An Ipad Air With Webway At Ifsec

Stand is complete for this years event.

Simply visit our website and register for a chance to win an iPad Air whether you visit the show, or not.

http://www.webwayone.com/ifsec

post-7774-0-64635100-1434403649_thumb.jp

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

I was soooo tempted to say "Wilson, you are not eligible for this", but I have now. LOL.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you. The venue looks great and lets hope for as good a turn out as last year. 

Great to see people turn up as without visitors, we loose the opportunity to promote our Industry. Its all too easy to say "I'm not going". 

I'm sure I can find a door for the iPad... if I win I want something useful like a mk7

You mean a N.A.N.O. ?

I'll sort you one. See you in the week? 

And I'll seek out your entry and delete it...

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

I would need to win a wagon full of Ipads for you to get me to IFSEC, birmingham was just about the right travelling distance. Will make do with the regional roadshow again this year, hate going to wigan also.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

But, IMHO the last Birmingham IFSEC was c**p - apart from the Webway stand of course... ;)

Seriously though, there were hardly any panel manfs.

TBH this years exhibitor list looks good and if it's the same in 2016 I will make the effort to go.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

TBH this years exhibitor list looks good and if it's the same in 2016 I will make the effort to go.

Which....

Wang CCTV

Wong CCTV

Wing CCTV

Then when you look they say there UK agent is COP, Adata or System Q, so i really dont see the point in them being there.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.