Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 'checking Bus' Message On Exiting Engineering Mode

• 1 month later...

Many thanks to all the people providing advice. I have managed to clear all the faults and have exited engineer mode successfully. The issue was with the outside bell wired connection to the board and I had connected to the terminal next to the correct terminal in error - my eye sight isn't what it used to be unfortunately. I then took the advice from al-yeti and used option 21 to set the zone configuration to (CC+Com A/T) from the previous setting (FSL 2K2/4K7). 

5 minutes ago, Alarmed-To-Be-Here said:

Many thanks to all the people providing advice. I have managed to clear all the faults and have exited engineer mode successfully. The issue was with the outside bell wired connection to the board and I had connected to the terminal next to the correct terminal in error - my eye sight isn't what it used to be unfortunately. I then took the advice from al-yeti and used option 21 to set the zone configuration to (CC+Com A/T) from the previous setting (FSL 2K2/4K7). 

Good job

Fsl will be better if and when you got time to do in future