Security Installer Community

Texecom Veritas R8 Replacement Pcb

matt5595

Since when did the rules allow contact details in posts?

Well, yes it looks like I did. I meant no harm, but ignorance of the law is no excuse. Really sorry. I just now found the rules and realize the mistake. Regardless, I want all of you to be able to find me, so now you can.

Interesting to see that apparently James has no problem promoting other brands, which is also against the rules. That seems to be okay.

Well, yes it looks like I did. I meant no harm, but ignorance of the law is no excuse. Really sorry. I just now found the rules and realize the mistake. Regardless, I want all of you to be able to find me, so now you can.

Interesting to see that apparently James has no problem promoting other brands, which is also against the rules. That seems to be okay.

Ohhhhh how dare you.......

!

but he's the gaffer its his rules so rules dont apply,one benefit of being the gaffer i supose

but he's the gaffer its his rules so rules dont apply,one benefit of being the gaffer i supose

Rules have to be fair and universally applied. I thought with your 'beliefs' you'd understand that.

you wouldn't say that in an independent scotland...

to add isnt texe jim the man matt was trying to contact?

No?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

When you next post you will be able to receive PMs on the forum or you could just update your signature strip with details in as Adrian does which isn't against the rules :)

Trotskyist?

lenin is the man for me

When you next post you will be able to receive PMs on the forum or you could just update your signature strip with details in as Adrian does which isn't against the rules :)

wasnt he the man you were emailing matt?

wasnt he the man you were emailing matt?

We do exchange emails, yes.

I think you might be confusing emails with me being with Jim and Adrian this week which JW mentioned. I never said nuffink . . .

Maybe a direct a/c would enable SW to promote your product ?

Diplomatic, as ever

Both parties have reasons to recommend different kit, I don't see an issue.

I'd recommend installing a new Veritas for a few reasons, but to each there own.

the one who wouldnt return your emails and the one you slated on this forum.....class im going to co-op for 4 cans

No, that was his sales director Peter Harries who reads emails and doesn't even bother to acknowledge them or respond to them. Different when NSI ignored his emails when beating the drum for optex. Jim is the polar opposite. I did slate Peter, correct and I stand by that slating and haven't changed my views on the guy one bit.