Security Installer Community

Help Needed With Diy 2 Zone Alarm

I dont want to clck the links but really really really wanna know where you are. It sounds like somaliland or somewhere.

I know a guy that lives there a sunni muslim and this is his dhl office:

wtf..... Google Burco city Dhl if u bothered :( cannot get the pic on ere

http://so.worldmapz.com/photo/301_en.htm

I couldn't help laughing when I was chatting to the lad on FB and he said he had a DHL locally

Lovely mosque though ;)

Edited by ChrisMurphy

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I dont want to clck the links but really really really wanna know where you are. It sounds like somaliland or somewhere.

OP is in South Africa

I know a guy that lives there a sunni muslim and this is his dhl office

18271357.jpg

:( cannot get the pic on ere

Thats the Cornish for you....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Chris thanks for your information that completely doesnt help me at all in any possible way.

JamieWilson, thanks, im taking a look at what we have locally, little pricey though. Those 3 windows are all on one steel frame, would a vibration sensor detect vibration from all 3 windows if i put it on the middle window ? Thanks

I amnot racist...

If I was a racist I would not have a mate in Burco city Somaliland that is a sunni muslim. amongst all the many people I know from many different backgrounds

I can see how it would be taken wrongly and I totally take back any harm caused, this was not intentional.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

Chris thanks for your information that completely doesnt help me at all in any possible way.

JamieWilson, thanks, im taking a look at what we have locally, little pricey though. Those 3 windows are all on one steel frame, would a vibration sensor detect vibration from all 3 windows if i put it on the middle window ? Thanks

My best advice would to start off with the "backbone" i.e. panel keypad external sounder 1 door contact and a pir. Do this with equipment that is made for the job. If you cannot afford all at once install whatever you can and add to it. But tbh with alarms you need to do it properly or you will just waste money and still get burgled (posibly ofc)