Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier 24 Commissioning & Set Up - Manchester Are

JonD

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right section however, Ive installed a Texecom Premier 24 and I'm looking for an engineer to come and Commissioning & programme the system. I'm located in south Manchester.

Thanks in advance.

I take it thats one to avoid then.

Don't get me wrong, very good company but not the kind that would do what you are asking. To be brutally honest most proper alarm companies wouldn't get involved doing what you are asking. It's the sort of thing a one man band electrician may do but they lack expertise in our sector and wouldn't be my first port of call.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I take it thats one to avoid then.

No Jon, they are a members of this site and it was just a joke amongst trade members. Like most of us on here, they won't be interested in commissioning a DIY job.

You may be better looking on yell.com.

Edited by alterEGO

No Jon, they are a members of this site and it was just a joke amongst trade members. Like most of us on here, they won't be interested in commissioning a DIY job.

You may be better looking on yell.com.

Thanks Alter :cheers::'>

Not sure why nobody would be intrested :unsure: , I mean its easy work, no crawling under houses to run wires, no going up ladders, simply plug any play :)