Security Installer Community

Domestic Alarms

hi everyone i have just had an order for a cctv system and 13 new alarm syagems on new builds on a housing estate nr me the only condition the company have is they are fully wired not wireless which i normally fit myself i am thinking of a couple of panels each house will have 4 pir and 2 door contacts

pyronix euro mini

scantronic 9651

as i usually only tend to fit wireless kits (enforcer) thats why i am thinking of the euro mini

and i have a 9651 in my house and i am really happy with it

any other suggestions will be greatfully accepted

plus not sure if i am allowed to do this but if there are any sub contractors in south wales who want to fit these alarms would you be able to get in touch

thanks

yes fitted about 15 cctv systems for this company in the past so it was never really going to go to anyone else to be honest as we help each other out quite a lot with our other businesses and have become good friends over the last few years as i mainly only fit wireless kits i am juat after some advice on wired panels thanks as i know most of them are around the same price range from supplier

thanks

Gardtec 480 but depending on the price we try to install a CPX on new builds and run a phone cable to BT point incase homeowner requires monitoring in the future as that could generate extra income.

Plus you can lock the panels.

!

not a fan of the optima/accenta range as anyman and his dog can purchase it anywhere looking for panels that are mainly only trade

thanks

so is the euro mini and 9651.

ok the hkc is restricted so id say hkc 1070 and the siemens spc range

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i have thought about the cpx because of the diallier what i meant with regads to readily available to anyone every electrical outlet around here only stock the optima panel where 9651 and cpx and euro mini are only available tbrough trade outlets

What is your trade?

Lol..

My advise is fit whatever makes you the most buttons, sorry money from the install as it doesn't sound like you'll ever see any revenue from them.

You'd be better off getting a local firm to do them and bung you 50 for each job.