Security Installer Community

Visonic Claiming 2 Way Radio Using 1 Way Peripherals

james.wilson

Powermax complete marketing material  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is it misleading?

That would pi55 me off, just as another approved installer round here who also claims to be part of an entirely

invented 'association of security professionals' does.

but that's the game,every co promises something the next or prev co didn't or couldn't do to get the work

No different to any other firm doing it cheap but telling the customer its been done by the book

and the 'other co were ripping you off' I suppose, but, when it comes to spec just plain wrong

that is a bit more serious I agree.

but that's the game,every co promises something the next or prev co didn't or couldn't do to get the work

At least everything I promise is the truth. I think to claim to be part of a trade organisation that plain

doesn't exist is very wrong.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

agreed but i wouldnt lie

not if it isn't,then your still in with a shout imo,because the customer will find out if is or it ain't

already installed and how will they find out, before or after they have paid for it?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

No different to any other firm doing it cheap but telling the customer its been done by the book

and the 'other co were ripping you off' I suppose, but, when it comes to spec just plain wrong

that is a bit more serious I agree.

At least everything I promise is the truth. I think to claim to be part of a trade organisation that plain

doesn't exist is very wrong.

it is,but again that's the game if others say one thing and mean another they find out the hard way

agreed but i wouldnt lie

already installed and how will they find out, before or after they have paid for it?

they may or may not,but if they insisted on 2 way I'd expect they want proof it is,if not its just down to price and they don't really care

Agreed to a point, moreso with tech things like non compliant with PD and confirmed etc...

But most customers will go; 'He is SSAIB, but he is SSAIB and a Founder Memeber of The

Association of Security Professionals'. Some granted will google this and find it don't

exist, others will just go 'wow'.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Agreed to a point, moreso with tech things like non compliant with PD and confirmed etc...

But most customers will go; 'He is SSAIB, but he is SSAIB and a Founder Memeber of The

Association of Security Professionals'. Some granted will google this and find it don't

exist, others will just go 'wow'.

then that's a case for watchdog...

Archived