and call out price includes your first hr

then

Mon-Sun 0800-1700 £35 phr

Mon-Sun 1700-0800 £45 phr

Public holidays are charged at £60 phr any time

these prices do not include parts or VAT

Do you think this is to steap :ph34r:

These prices are not for my contract customers

I think these rates are EXTREMELY reasonable and I am surprised you don't charge extra for weekends and more for out of hours. Also are your contract customers paying for call out coverage or do they just get a reduced rate?

If you don't know......ask.

I think these rates are EXTREMELY reasonable and I am surprised you don't charge extra for weekends and more for out of hours. Also are your contract customers paying for call out coverage or do they just get a reduced rate?

23264[/snapback]

Weekend whats that LOL I cant charge to much because we are not SSAIB accredited yet and working monday to sunday is ok. The days of no work are my days off. Well surpose to be. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr the life of a sole trader :lol:

23264[/snapback]

Well on the back of that, its clear we don't charge nearly enough!

Manufacturer

Guest Peter James

£100 is not unreasonable for a noncontract customer , how much does it cost to train an engineer pay for his vehicle, insurance,fuel, mobile phone, the administrator and engineers wages, £100 sounds cheap and the contract customers are still subsidising the bill becouse without them we wouldnt be any engineers on call.

Pete

Think I'd better put our prices up then :lol: We do charge more for non contracted customers (main competitor watches what I post nowadays, so won't list costs) and I'm happy for the Eng to use discretion on a non contracted customer if they appear to be problematic or wasting out time.

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived