Security Installer Community

Is it unreasonable......

You're having a laugh eng?!

Your co charge 80 for 1st half hour and 10 for every 15mins thereafter, don't they?! that's NOT out of hours!!! (plus VAT).

And 99 for a D/T is a bit steep too, no?

:lol:

23203[/snapback]

So from that Brian, I take it you don't think its an unreasonable charge. I'll be honest I'm looking at it to make people think about the pointless middle of the night calls - if I have to have my sleep disturbed its going to be worth it from now on.

Manufacturer

Your co charge 80 for 1st half hour and 10 for every 15mins thereafter, don't they?! that's NOT out of hours!!! (plus VAT).

23203[/snapback]

bri.its not my co'.......you think id be here every night if it was :w00t:

QUOTE(Brian c @ Sep 13 2004, 10:05 PM)

You are ill informed!

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

23203[/snapback]

So from that Brian, I take it you don't think its an unreasonable charge. I'll be honest I'm looking at it to make people think about the pointless middle of the night calls - if I have to have my sleep disturbed its going to be worth it from now on.

23205[/snapback]

I think at weekends 100 would be reasonable, maybe 80 during the week(obviously depending on how long you are there). If i didn't know about alarms and had a prob midweek, i'd be expecting to pay around 50 - 80 and more at weekends. Same with a spark or a plumber. 70 + VAT somehow seems to sound better than 80 tho!

If you don't know......ask.

Archived