Security Installer Community

Watchdog 23-10-13

ChrisMurphy

keep up tubbs, your kidding no one.

Honestly norm I do need you to translate sometimes. Not always obvious. Same issue with g.

Who?

And i never disputed any company and their 'badge'.

Dutchy have Nsi approval on their website and it's theirs. Didn't you have a to at Chris for having an Nsi logo on their website when ag aren't Nsi approved?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Dutchy have Nsi approval on their website and it's theirs. Didn't you have a to at Chris for having an Nsi logo on their website when ag aren't Nsi approved?

Wrong issue. And as i recall, it was you who raised the issue of nsi and ag.

Honestly norm I do need you to translate sometimes. Not always obvious. Same issue with g.

Drop it!   We had A NSI ARC LOGO WITH THE WORDS WE USE A NSI GOLD ARC. Nothing dishonest.

If it is duchy, your negative comments about them don't stack up.

in what way......   and not been so negative i'd say, would love to aquire them personally for free of course :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Out by my sort! Which sort is that then?

sry matt, sounded harsh, i just meant bigger nationals.... not been hard on 4i

Just jogging my memory on a previous post . . .

I might be wrong but I think most acquisitions expect a payment . . .

and am sure duchy will not be cheap

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

yep and I feel that any decent co down here will overvalue themselves, and the other nationals may well have history they regret with aquisitions down these parts (am just guessing maybe they didn't do so well down here as they do in other parts of the country, due to the remoteness of us, and the almost unique mentality of the cornish wanting a cornish alarm company).

Archived