Security Installer Community

Watchdog 23-10-13

ChrisMurphy

Looking at a company near mr casa. It was all going well until the answer to what panels do you use and the answer was risky.

with regards all these takeovers your looking at,if all the sigs go to you,when the goose is fat enough what do you think the national will make of a an alarm co with no monitoring contracts,will they buy the maintenance only or will a separate check have to made to get the monitoring,...

Ever heard of the letters n d a?

errrr no....    SJS U any the wiser?

One thing that does surprise me is the majority of their signalling estate are digis. Tight fisted in the sw?

Tight fisted  or maybe directly related to the fact we have lower crime levels than you lot up there.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

You misunderstand. 4i uses our sister company arc in no difference to how the companies we are taking over use custodian, southern etc. the m&m contract is with the installer. The installer then subs the monitoring to sister co and sister co also does 3rd party stuff.

Ever heard of the letters n d a?

errrr no....    SJS U any the wiser?

One thing that does surprise me is the majority of their signalling estate are digis. Tight fisted in the sw?

Tight fisted  or maybe directly related to the fact we have lower crime levels than you lot up there.

Plenty of crooks up here

Fook me thats sh1t.

Our apprentice is on 17k

That's what I thought . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You misunderstand. 4i uses our sister company arc in no difference to how the companies we are taking over use custodian, southern etc. the m&m contract is with the installer. The installer then subs the monitoring to sister co and sister co also does 3rd party stuff.

Plenty of crooks up here

so,if 4i sells its maintenance the incoming co with its own arc will say,monitoring comes to us,you loose out surely ...

Archived