Security Installer Community

When We No Longer Have Nsi/ssaib Will We Run Our Arcs From India?

matthew.brough

Saw this and thought it was quite funny although not sure if ADT would.

Raises an interesting question though, will arcs become like other 24 hour operations where depending on the time of day depends what part of the world is in control? My VMware support is 24/7 and during the daytime it comes from Ireland, evening comes from the US and through the night India and I must confess no complaints from any country.

The only current barrier I see to doing this is inspectorate approval.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

what benefit would it add,bar cheap labour...

You've just hit the nail right on the head. Cheap labour.

Another advantage would be India is +530 ahead so rather than having sleepy head operator call you you could have someone in India handling alarms in their daytime when we are in our nighttime which I'd suggest lowered the risk of mistakes. If someone started India at 6am the could do the through the night shift whilst bright eyed and bushy tailed.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You've just hit the nail right on the head. Cheap labour.

Another advantage would be India is +530 ahead so rather than having sleepy head operator call you you could have someone in India handling alarms in their daytime when we are in our nighttime which I'd suggest lowered the risk of mistakes. If someone started India at 6am the could do the through the night shift whilst bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Strange lot you right wing lads ,don't want them here but gladly ship the white British work out....all in the name of profit.....

Archived