Security Installer Community

Honeywell Alarm Problem

caley

Finally got round to fitting my accenta g4 system all seems well set up ok, all appears to be fine until I trigger a alarm in a real alarm scenario, the bell box will only ring for 3-4 seconds then stop, have I left a link in or out maybe?? I have installed one previously and never had a problem, can someone please give me a clue as to where I have gone wrong. cheers

thanks for the quick replies, I got the alarm in a all in package from screwfix a couple of years ago, so not quite sure of the bell box make, I will get me ladder out in the morning and check if it is the 5 second test timer or test link. Thank you. 

thanks for the quick replies, I got the alarm in a all in package from screwfix a couple of years ago, so not quite sure of the bell box make, I will get me ladder out in the morning and check if it is the 5 second test timer or test link. Thank you.

be careful up there, keep wandering fingers well away from the strobe, or yiu will find its not oly Red Bull that gives you wings ;).

post pic of siren cover and the PCB.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

If every time the bell is triggered the alarm stops after 5 seconds or so, it will be a test link of some sort.

Picture of the bell or model name and we could tell you.

Archived