Security Installer Community

Honeywell Gd96

so am i right in thinking you just need to be slow when using touch screens?

For some reason, those touch screens create a lot of traffic on the rs485 line which the galaxy can't seem to cope with, hence why they tell you no more than 1 per dataline although there is nothing in the software to stop you doing so, it just melts it.

Not brilliant but not pressing too many buttons too quickly seems to be the only fix.

Just like they told me there was NEVER the  situation I had encountered.Or the other time they insisted there was not a problem.The rep, came down to "sort" it and blew the panel up............talk about inspiring.

Lol.

There is a long list of Honeywell issues they seem to do nothing about, except deny all knowledge about them. I was shocked they admitted in email so many of them they did.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

back to the touch screen, i have set it to show a tab for part set but when you press it its asking for user code. is there away i can set it so you just press part set to set the system without having to enter a user code?  trying to keep it to a minimum what the user has to do with the touch screen. got A and B set this way on the keyprox's.

back to the touch screen, i have set it to show a tab for part set but when you press it its asking for user code. is there away i can set it so you just press part set to set the system without having to enter a user code?  trying to keep it to a minimum what the user has to do with the touch screen. got A and B set this way on the keyprox's.

That would make it non complaint as the users hasn't been authenticated?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived