Security Installer Community

Honeywell Gd96

will do Adrain. wouldnt this have shown up in the RSS with the charging volts, batt volts and standby time?

will still do own test on it tho.

I have no experience of galaxy panels or their software, but i do have experience of batteries, i would not trust the software, you need to test the battery under load, and the charging circuit to make sure it is capable of charging the battery.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys.

still having issues with this system. batt tested ok.  system has been working fine for last 3 -4 weeks no probs but today customer has phoned to say 1 of the  touch screens works ok if you are slow with using it but if you are to quick with it it then reboots?   I had this before on a panel and honeywell couldnt give a reson to why.

hi guys.still having issues with this system. batt tested ok.  system has been working fine for last 3 -4 weeks no probs but today customer has phoned to say 1 of the  touch screens works ok if you are slow with using it but if you are to quick with it it then reboots?   I had this before on a panel and honeywell couldnt give a reson to why.

Honeywell are fully aware of the issue and emailed me to say they won't fix it.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Honeywell are fully aware of the issue and emailed me to say they won't fix it.

Just like they told me there was NEVER the  situation I had encountered.

Or the other time they insisted there was not a problem.

The rep, came down to "sort" it and blew the panel up............talk about inspiring.

Archived