Security Installer Community

Hi-Res Picture Of Csl Dualcom Unit

Morning all,

I'm starting to look at signalling devices (due to popular demand)... I've got hi-res pics of most units but CSL Dualcom put their communicators in plastic boxes, so all the meat is covered up.

Has anyone got a hi-res pic of a CSL Dualcom unit without the plastic casing that they could send? A scan of the board would be even better.

cheers!

Andrew

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Morning all,

I'm starting to look at signalling devices (due to popular demand)... I've got hi-res pics of most units but CSL Dualcom put their communicators in plastic boxes, so all the meat is covered up.

Has anyone got a hi-res pic of a CSL Dualcom unit without the plastic casing that they could send? A scan of the board would be even better.

cheers!

Andrew

I've got zillions of the bright red things that we have ripped out. I can send them to you if you like? Same with emizon, Redcare etc

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Matt - I'll take some off your hands, I'll drop you a PM.

Just reading the documentation, there's a few things I don't really understand about CSL Dualcom units. I've asked their support for some clarity, but not sure if I will get a response.

Andrew

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Matt - I'll take some off your hands, I'll drop you a PM.

Just reading the documentation, there's a few things I don't really understand about CSL Dualcom units. I've asked their support for some clarity, but not sure if I will get a response.

Andrew

Doubt you'll get any useful response.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived