Security Installer Community

Whats The World Coming To?

timmo66

Found myself taking pictures of my work today.

Not to prove how good i am... ;)

But to prove i had done certain things so that nothing could come back on me. But when did this world become a place where everyone looks to blame someone?

This was at a school where things can quite easily be messed about with, so therefore i have a picture to prove that i did put the nylon nut on the bolt that holds the pole in place.

Found myself taking pictures of my work today.

Not to prove how good i am... ;)

But to prove i had done certain things so that nothing could come back on me. But when did this world become a place where everyone looks to blame someone?

This was at a school where things can quite easily be messed about with, so therefore i have a picture to prove that i did put the nylon nut on the bolt that holds the pole in place.

Standard practice on some of our jobs. Not just to show you did it, but what state system was in before you started.

Classic one is camera images missing.

"it was alright until you shou up" is the usual wheeze they try.

Become the norm. When Bensons delivered my bed took photos of my bedroom to prove deliver/condition.

Had a summerhouse delivered a couple of days ago and the bloke did the same. Sign of the times.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I've been doing it for the last 2 weeks,

I wanted some bespoke custom images for a promotional video were having made

Just built two identical panels up at the office before going to site, Makes a good photo, in my opinion that is...

post-33861-0-71358000-1369955856_thumb.j

I've been doing it for the last 2 weeks,

I wanted some bespoke custom images for a promotional video were having made

Just built two identical panels up at the office before going to site, Makes a good photo, in my opinion that is...

Now your just showing off...

We should be requesting a logod digital camera to go with our company issue waterproofs.

Yeah, I'm with you there on the metal clad. I needed to get them built up in a rush and only had standard plastic

Here is the other one,   with a before and after

post-33861-0-41806600-1369956661_thumb.j

post-33861-0-82892800-1369956770_thumb.j

Now your just showing off...

We should be requesting a logod digital camera to go with our company issue waterproofs.

If you want proof, Look closely on the second photo, You will see my blue PSE logo on the power supply that I have as my forum avatar

Archived