Security Installer Community

The Next Step..

How do you go from being employed full time to having enough work to go self employed?

I do my own jobs out of work like everyone does, and circumstances are leading me towards working for myself, but how do you make that jump?

How do you go from being employed full time to having enough work to go self employed?

I do my own jobs out of work like everyone does, and circumstances are leading me towards working for myself, but how do you make that jump?

Leave  your job & register as self employed with Hm Customs ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Cat 5 is starting to get the better of you?

Cat5 is strictly off limits :)

Leave your job & register as self employed with Hm Customs ?

Why didnt i think of that.....??

;)

Maybe i should have worded my question better. Those of you who have made that step to running your own company, share your start up stories. Generating work etc.

Unless bought in bulk!

You need to be able to live on very little income for a year or so. You dont really want to borrow money to start it, you need to have a fair amount of knowledge and be good at paperwork.

My mate went on his own and earnt 6k first year.

Altho was living the dream on tax issues.

As ox said little bit of money and some substantial work in place is best scenario

Are you part p timmo? You could do fire alarms you know?

Maybe i should have worded my question better. Those of you who have made that step to running your own company, share your start up stories. Generating work etc.

Unless you have an established contact(s) who is able to give you enough work to live (modesty) on from day 1 or enough money in the back / rich woman to support you, I'd say say /get a job

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Unless bought in bulk!

You need to be able to live on very little income for a year or so. You dont really want to borrow money to start it, you need to have a fair amount of knowledge and be good at paperwork.

My mate went on his own and earnt 6k first year.

Altho was living the dream on tax issues.

As ox said little bit of money and some substantial work in place is best scenario

Are you part p timmo? You could do fire alarms you know?

Part p i am not. On fire, which official piece of paper is required for someone to be qualifed in the design and certification of a fire alarm system?

Part p i am not. On fire, which official piece of paper is required for someone to be qualifed in the design and certification of a fire alarm system?

There isnt one as such but fia run day couses in this and you do get a piece of paper at the end

Archived