Security Installer Community

Cctv Install With Redwalls

timmo66

Branches will always be required for large companys that do not have standard kit. I would rather use ADI etc than sec warehouse or other sites, however I would rather direct accounts where possible.

Why? What does a branch give you that ordering online doesn't?

I hadn't really thought about it much until the topic came up, but we haven't bought anything via a branch distributor in over 18 months and I don't miss it at all. In a way when we used a distributor we ordered online or via email and a guy in a van showed up with it. Thats no real different to what i'm doing with Security Warehouse & UTC but with the added bonus I know when it will show up.

If a branch network exisits purley to service some bigger installers that use them as their stores, would that be sustainable if the rest of us bought through other means?

Which manufacturers do still allow direct accounts unless your spending ££££ with them? Do Risco still do it. Don't know of any others.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Its the only way Risco will sell, other than a few bits they also sell through others. Its easy for them and they make more money, seems daft to why others have not thought about it. If they did they could kill off the likes of ADI. Why Texe like ADI i don't know, all they push is there own Honeywell gear.

Its the only way Risco will sell, other than a few bits they also sell through others. Its easy for them and they make more money, seems daft to why others have not thought about it. If they did they could kill off the likes of ADI. Why Texe like ADI i don't know, all they push is there own Honeywell gear.

I had wondered because if my memory serves me rights, Gardiners had no interest in selling Texecom stuff in the early days.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Branches will always be required for large companys that do not have standard kit. I would rather use ADI etc than sec warehouse or other sites, however I would rather direct accounts where possible.

ADI have the biggest branch network, however a very long way from being every city or even every county ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived