Security Installer Community

help

Guest b21playa

Move the lounge pir on Zone 2 to the spare Zone 8, reprogramme zone 8 to be E/E and disable (loop out) zone 2.

See if that cures the fault.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest b21playa
Move the lounge pir on Zone 2 to the spare Zone 8, reprogramme zone 8 to be E/E and disable (loop out) zone 2.

See if that cures the fault.

21884[/snapback]

i would not know how to do it

Great, so we know that zone 2 is acting as instant alarm, now tell me EXACTLY what buttons you pressed to program the zone as exit enrty?

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest b21playa
Great, so we know that zone 2 is acting as instant alarm, now tell me EXACTLY what buttons you pressed to program the zone as exit enrty?

Regards

Bellman

21887[/snapback]

zone 3 (the other sensor in the lounge) acts like instant alarm as well

i cant remember what buttons i pressed, all i know 3 was entry/exit, 6 or 7 was guard.

Ok so just remove the zone wires from Zone 2 and 3, and replace them with a small loop of wire. Just leave the wires removed from the zones tapped up in the panel for now.

We are just trying to determine wether its a panel fault, programming fault, etc etc.

But in all honesty its sounding more like the zones are not programmed as you think..?

Guest b21playa
Ok so just remove the zone wires from Zone 2 and 3, and replace them with a small loop of wire. Just leave the wires removed from the zones tapped up in the panel for now.

We are just trying to determine wether its a panel fault, programming fault, etc etc.

But in all honesty its sounding more like the zones are not programmed as you think..?

21890[/snapback]

to tell u the truth m8, i wouldnt have a clue which wire it is im looking for

is the any chance of anyone of the board to have a quick look for me, pretty please

im from handsworth, birmingham

I'm sure it's a programming fault...

there are 2 different versions of this panel and so there are 2 different methods to program it are you sure you have the correct version of the manusl?

for full set try setting both zones 2 and 3 to inhibited entry

do this (assuming it's the old style panel ) by entering engineers mode and pressing 122 prog then 132 prog

then reset twice to escape back to day..

Regards

Bellman

PS if this dosn't work let me know and i'll give you the other set of programming instructions

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Im sure someone will be able to call round and sort this for you, but unfortunatly it cant be me, I leave for a brighter climate 07:30 in the morning.

Guest b21playa
I'm sure it's a programming fault...

there are 2 different versions of this panel and so there are 2 different methods to program it are you sure you have the correct version of the manusl?

for full set try setting both zones 2 and 3 to inhibited entry

do this (assuming it's the old style panel ) by entering engineers mode and pressing 122 prog then 132 prog

then reset twice to escape back to day..

Regards

Bellman

PS if this dosn't work let me know and i'll give you the other set of programming instructions

21892[/snapback]

done this and still goes off instantly

Guest b21playa
Im sure someone will be able to call round and sort this for you, but unfortunatly it cant be me, I leave for a brighter climate 07:30 in the morning.

21893[/snapback]

when u bak??/

Archived