Security Installer Community

Callout To Reading

PSE

I've just within the last 10 minutes received a phonecall requesting a callout to large commercial automatic gates

Rather surprisingly, it was from the Headquarters Orange / EE / T-Mobile, in Reading

The guys just said were all stuck in the carpark and cant get out, Can you attend straight away

Err, Not really fella, Were in staffordshire and wouldnt be viable for us or you.

Anyone in reading ? The call is fresh, 10 minutes ago

Lol, I would like to see you get paid for this Callout with such a big company and no purchase order or contract.

Just because a member of staff phoned you from the car park. My guess s you will still be messing around trying to get paid in 6 months.

Just my 2p worth.

Spoken to the security firm controling.

They have a manager going to site.

Already have payment garantee.

Will probably talk them thru. 

Can attend tomorrow or Sunday to fix. (Well my m8 will. I`l just watch :D ) He needs to learn a bit more about gates.

The "engineer" there yesterday has stuffed up. I know what the problem is, the mag lock is not releasing.

Understand what youre saying there, My ethic is simple,

I dont give a toss who the company is or how big they are. If the work is there a had proffit in it, I do it.

However it goes without saying, I would also require an order before I did anything, Would be silly not to.

We do lots of work for a a Gov agency, they wont pay feck all if no purchase order number is on ALL paperwork,

He didnt tell me someone was working on it yesterday,

Good luck

Lol, I would like to see you get paid for this Callout with such a big company and no purchase order or contract.

Just because a member of staff phoned you from the car park. My guess s you will still be messing around trying to get paid in 6 months.

Just my 2p worth.

QFA

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived